The Imaginary Design Studio is based in Montreal, Canada.
What's in the box: From basic design work all the way up to complete 'turnkey' creative solution for a broad range of project types (ie. conceptual development and project-wide art direction, copy writing, graphic design and layout, all necessary preparation of materials for final digital or print delivery)
Current on-going responsibilities [creative direction, graphic design, marketing-related responsibilities):
• La Scena Musicale (classical music magazine). Art Director
• Italian audio companies [U.S. distribution], RCF Inc. and FBT Elettronica S.p.A. (New York / New Jersey)
• Montreal Chamber Music Festival, creative director
• Creative director / senior graphic designer for Diretec LCC USA/ABS Inc. based in New York City & Montreal [4 years]
• Senior graphic designer, Airborne Mobile [4 years]
• In-house graphic artist / marketing consultant, Upstairs Jazz Club [10 years, 450+ posters, etc]
• Marketing material (one-sheets, etc.), conceptual designs and script consultation for film work (Los Angeles, CA)
• Projects including tour posters, CDs, media kits, websites and photoshoots for jazz musicians
For any questions or to discuss any potential projects or collaborations, please write to: info [@] imaginarydesign.com
Below: Some examples... (Please have a look in the PORTFOLIO section for more)
Music industry expo booth design
A couple of recent book covers...